Progress and Pictures

During the week I didn't make much progress, I spend my evenings with my foot elevated and away from the computer, but today I got a good 4-5 hours in on a new exterior area. Good progress was made and I have some screen shots to share.

Overall, I'm making some progress too. I decided to focus almost exclusively on area design first. I've finished more than 50% perhaps even 60-70% of the areas I'll need. I've jumped over a few sections that my modding partner Darmok is working on and I've started on designing the areas in the second to last chapter of the module. The last act repeats locales already designed and there isn't much work.

After this exterior I have 1 more exterior then a multi-level interior to put together. When that's complete I will visit with Darmok about the areas I've leaped over and see if he wants me to tackle a few.

I'm actually thinking ahead beyond area design. I've got to create some key NPCs and some uniforms that will pop up here and there in the module.

I'm going to look at dialog from the original Hythum. I'm tempted to re-write it all but something tells me I should salvage and re-use some of it.

Hope everyone out there is well.





Comments

  1. Very nice Ernie!! These teasers are just making me more excited to play!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great screenshots once again Ernie. hope the foot is recovering well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I'm plodding along steadily again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These screens just seem to keep getting better, Ernie -- bravo! :) Here's hoping the foot recovers 110% soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Alex. Much appreciated. Every mod I create I know more so hopefully the improvement is steady with both my modding and my foot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice set of shots with a good feel for the landscape. Like the use of the thayan enclave too. Glad you're getting back to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, I'm happy with how it came out. I've finished an interior and started on another exterior since posting these.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth