Funny Dominos Pizza Commercial

Comments

  1. LOL - that is awesome - thanks for posting, Ernie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's a pizza commercial but it's pretty damn funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd reconsider delivering to a bunch of guys with swords and flaming arrows!


    then again.......... Unless they let me play with their toys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Michele!

    It's been a few days. Did you take your trip?

    If so welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ernie

    And yes. And back home now. And all moved :) good to be home. I have a bit of jet lag.

    "Waves bye" hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. That one gave me a great idea on how to handle all the door salesmen that wants me to buy crap at twice the price :) "Let me show you this turbo super dustbuster 2008! It's only 200 Euros and you can pay without getting anything for your money..."
    *Flame arrow - kaboom, no car* Haha really funny. And I'm really tired. How's your foot? Better I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Liso, welcome back officially and congratulations on the move. I know both were very exciting events for you. I am pleased and happy for you.

    @Amrapheal. The foot is healing. Wednesday I will be put in a weight bearing cast, unless there is something unexpected. I should be able to walk 'as tolerated', we'll see how I do. I am very exciting. It's very itchy.

    I have a funny family story too long to relate here, but my father had a college roommate that build a working crossbow and fired it straight up in to the air. The bolt did not return for an hour or so when a clearly startled and shaken police office knocked on the door holding the bolt in one hand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, that was a funny anecdote. It reminds me of when I was young (and stupid) and build an air pressured cannon with a friend. As a starter we fired a really hard pumpkin that just went high in the air and did not drop back. For some time we debated of it just dissolved or if it hit orbit. Later that summer my mother told us the strange story of a woman a few blocks away that had her old green house crushed and the most amazing thing was that she hadn't used it for ages and yet a big pumpkin had grown in the middle of it... :) After that we only shot bullets of dirty socks on the neighbors kids.

    Great to hear that you soon will be up and dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had some teenage friends who rolled an old tire down a very hilly suburban road. It took a good bounce and went sailing into the air and down on top of and through someones roof.

    The guys told me the scattered to the wind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth