FRW Character Creator (By Berliad)

I had a chance to check out Berliad's Character Creator last night. Following are my comments from NWVault. If you are not familiar with Berliad check out his blog. He has a great deal of interesting things to say about NWN1 and NWN2. I check his blog almost every day. Without further ado here are my comments:

...I really liked what I got to see last night. Created a character for The Subtlety of Thay after finishing Tragedy at Tragidor.

I was thrilled to see my old travelling companion from Tragidor as well as a few other familiar faces, such as Sal from the original campaign.

I usually find it difficult to build a well balanced character in a character creator. Money is too easy to get and so is gear, but yours was very well balanced. I definitely plan on using it again.

I'll try it again, and talk to more NPCs before rating, but I really like it!

Comments

  1. Aww, shucks, thanks!

    I really like that you're posting comments about modules on your blog. It's great to read your perspectives, especially given your background and experience with nwn2 and rpg's.

    I only had time to play Borderlands for about an hour last night, which was time enough to explore the keep and take out the bandits. Looking forward to playing more tonight! -B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope you enjoy Keep on the Borderlands. It's pretty simplistic, but I met the modest goals I had when writing it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth