Keep on the Borderlands around the net

Looks like Keep has been uploaded to other sites beyond NWVault. I am thrilled, but I wonder how this happens, I only submit it to NWVault.

Here are links if you are curious.
GameSpot
Softpedia

A second mention on Berliad's Blog (thanks Berliad)
It's also on fileplanet.

I think it's kind cool, but I'd love to track my download count.

It looks like 460 or so downloads from file planet...

Thanks to anyone who's checked it out.

I'm tempted to write more, but I keep calling my best friend who's agreed to talk me out of it every time I consider it. :-)

Ernie

Comments

  1. 'I'm tempted to write more, but I keep calling my best friend who's agreed to talk me out of it every time I consider it. :-)'

    That was funny. :)

    I bet you tend to become very much focused on/immersed in such projects once you start them. I don't build, but the pattern seems familiar, anyway... :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do... I spent less time away from the computer, little time outside and I don't ever want to even think I am short changing my wife and kids.

    However if time were no object, I'd never stop writing. I love it.

    My friend is kind enough to repeat the long litany of things I don't like about module writing.

    I called him today and asked, why am I not writing a module.

    He reminded me. (Thanks Darmok/Bruce)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth