Tragedy in Tragidor

I finished Tragedy in Tragidor. I was going to give it an 8 or 8.25 but really enjoyed the end and wound up at an 8.75.
Good module. Well done!

I enjoyed the beginning, particularly the way the town and people in it changed after I turned in for the night.

The middle was good, but I found myself falling into a pattern with the battles. Lure a few out, run, sometimes flee to an adjacent map and rest then back. I got through it but they were a bit on the tough side. I was playing a warlock so perhaps that had something to do with it.

There were a few visual defects, pillars missing 1 side/corner, object floating, but no bugs to speak of.

The end... ok, the end really sold me on the whole thing. The battle in the town was good. The recap of who lived was rewarding. Working in the NPC stories at the end was nicely done.

After the final battle the recap in the inn was terrific and very well told.

I used to study music, and had a professor who told me if you have a good beginning and a good end that's what people remember.

That's what I'd have to say about this module. Good start. Great ending.

Nicely done.

ENoa4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth