Bit 'o Modding and Other Gaming News

I did a tiny bit of modding. I was asked to tone down the monsters I included in my house for the Halloween Mod. I popped open the editors and scaled them back a bit. It did not take long.

Otherwise, lots and lots of Age of Empires III. I've been skirmishing with different civilizations, building up my home cities to level 40. The expansion packs are quite good.

Otherwise, lots of busy but fun family stuff.

I am looking forward to the Bouncy Rock Halloween Mod. Should be pretty fun.

Comments

  1. just a FYI! The Halloween module is up!!! "knocks on Ernie's door! "snickers"


    what? I had no eggs in my bag! that was the guy before me :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth