The Snuggie Cult

Anyone seen this commercial. It's too funny. This is going on both of my blogs.

Comments

  1. Hehe, that's funny in two ways. The first one is the commercial in it self. The next one is that I use to claim that I invented this blanket with arms back in the 80's. The only difference is that it was knitted :)

    Take care Ernie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For that monastery look.

    Sure, take this to a ball game... Who would dare.

    Too silly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife cracked up when I showed this to her, but then she said she wants one.

    Pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do people sing at the campfire while wearing one of these things? Gregorian chant? :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's too funny. I should do my own version of the commercial with the gregorian chant as a soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now everyone can look like an evil Red Wizard of Thay! It's great... I want a dozen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought it was a fake SNL commercial the first time I saw it.

    WAY too funny. Guess I should go buy one for the sheer entertainment value.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I decided I invented this years ago when I would put my long bath robe on backwards for the same reason! LOL ok, I just admitted that! really!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I've purchased one for my wife as a Christmas present. After laughing hysterically at the ad, she said 'yes I want one'. Too cool

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Maps for B4 The Lost City

Evil Stronghold