Truly Retired

Well I never thought it would happen, but I think I am really and truly retired from modding. When I stopped in the past it was always at the end of a project, never in mid-project. This is also the longest I have been away from modding or level writing. I've even put down my 4th edition D & D rule books, although I plan to finish reading them. I'm even on a very long break from playing NWN or NWN2.

I'm amazed I ever had the time to dedicate to the projects I completed. Now that I'm not doing it I have no idea how I ever was able to come up with the time.

So... what am I doing.

I am looking forward to the release of Bouncy Rock Halloween mod.

I am spending more time with my kids.

I am playing lots of Age of Empires III.

I'm happy, but shocked that I actually, truly, honestly think I've stopped.

Comments

  1. Halt!

    This is an intervention...

    We can't sit by and watch you fade away like this any longer, Enoa4.

    *Cry*

    Kidding, of course.

    Well, at least pop your head in every now and then. Even if you're not building, there's no reason you can't be part of the community, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'll be around and blogging for sure, but I don't think I'll be modding. :-)

    Looking forward to that Halloween mod. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This again is sad to hear, but it's understandable. You have an impressive portfolio. Few modders have toughed it out this long.

    I hope your interest for NWN2 renews itself though, and you stay around as a player and community member.

    You'll get bored with AoE3 soon enough I bet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AOE3 is definitely a different kind of game.

    I've also been replaying KOTR with my two youngest. They think it's a blast. (so do I)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah - so you've decided to retire, huh? Sorry to hear it but I am glad that you've made up your mind. I know it feels a lot better that way. :)

    But just as jclef put it, be sure to keep yourself around at times, even though you won't be modding. :)

    And now, you've got a lot of time for other stuff that you've missed while modding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've actually retired 7 times, but I think it's truly stuck this time. ;-)

    I've been playing D & D since I was 8 so I doubt I'll be going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "cries" "sniffles" "blows nose" ewww


    We luvs you Ernie!!! You better not disappear! You and I need to play some multi players and do audio reviews together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Liso!

    I'll work on that with you. :-)

    Ernie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth