Swamp from Darmok

I've got a couple of screen shots from Darmok, who is also working on Hythum. This is a small prototype for a swamp that he is building. I think they are fantastic. Darmok is becoming an excellent exterior builder and he'll be working on some of the key exteriors for Hythum. Way to go Darmok!


Finally a screen shot from an area Darmok built that is not intended for Hythum. It was an experiment he did using the toolset. This is a 2x2 area, where the grass was actually maxed out. It was impossible to add more. Looks pretty cool!

Comments

  1. creepy slimy swamps! They look great! Go Darmok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liso. Darmok and I have decided you are a blog junkie. You responded within an hour of the initial post. Not that there is anything wrong with that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The swamp feels suitably oppressive, and humid. Nice work Darmok.

    (I didn't know you had a partner Ernie. That's great!)

    How conclusive was the grass experiment? Did this area run well enough, compared to average areas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very promising! I love the mysterious light and mist of the swamp together with good texturing.

    I wonder what kind of PC one would need to play an 24x24 area with that amount of grass without stutter :) Great shot though

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a 2x2 area, so it's running ok, but I bet you'd need a monster of a CPU to run a large area with that much grass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Darmok really has a good eye for exteriors and I think what he's building looks better than many of my exteriors and he's very new to the toolset.

    ReplyDelete
  7. blog junkie? ermm Mod junkie! yep, that's it! Not that it is a secret or anything. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth