FRW Character Creator by Berliad

I recently rated Berliad's FRW Character Creator an 8.75.

The character creator is an excellent resource. I have always found it difficult to create an 'appropriate' character using a level editor. This does a great job and I got quite a kick out of seeing some former adventuring companions around from other modules I have played recently. I also met some companions in modules I was about to play.

I find it very difficult to self regulate in a character creator and I felt like this resource took the guesswork and the temptation out of the equation. It was very entertaining along the way.

Kudos to Berliad.

On another note, I inched forward spending 20-30 minutes on a new module last night.

Comments

  1. Thanks again for the kind comments and rating! :) I'm really glad to hear that it was useful to you. -B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Evil Stronghold

Maps for B4 The Lost City