Tempted to write again

I am tempted to write again. I thought of resurrecting my efforts to port C1 Hidden Shrine of Tomoachan over from NWN1 to NWN2. I had an expanded plot outline. The original C1 was the dungeon and nothing else. I figured I'd add a back story and wrap up after the dungeon.

I really got burned out after Keep on the Borderlands which was frustrating because the module could have been so much more. However with Keep so warmly received and having been given a very kind review I was tempted. It's raining where I live and I'm inside and my three young sons are either absent or quiet so again it's tempting.

I opened the editors, and I started pursuing various scripts. I popped in a movie soundtrack (great mood music) and settled in.

Then I called my friend Bruce (aka Darmok) and asked him to remind me why I am not writing another module. He had to tell me six times (I made him repeat it), but I closed the editor and came to my senses.

Perhaps next Fall/Winter. Maybe when I have foot surgery and am stuck at home for a few weeks.

I want to write so badly. It's like an itch that will not go away, but the cost in time away from my family and the outside world is too high.

(Thanks Bruce)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth