New Project

I've got two fairly well developed ideas scrawlled on bits of paper. Both have been turned over and over in my head for 6 months, one of them for a year and half. The ideas are taking a bit of shape. I've elected to go with one of the two stories, the smaller easier one to build. I'm going to build key locations, and dialogs first, fleshing out the encounters and loot at the end.

I am really going to try to pace myself, taking long breaks when I want or need to.

For now here are three screen shots of an location I've had in my head for quite sometime. It still needs a few changes but it's a start.




Enjoy!

(Bruce your going to have to hit me even harder to get me to stop)

Comments

  1. Very nice. ;) I love placement of the palms. Very different feel from the valley in Borderlands.

    Definitely do take breaks! There's no rush, we'll be here to play it when it's ready. :) -B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Glad to hear you're starting another project. Take as much time as you need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Maerduin, I like how it's coming along, but your stuff just looks fantastic. Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth