Hythum for 4th Edition D&D is complete.

It's done. Written. Finished. Ok, the last three chapters have not be edited at all. Chapters 3-7 need editing from my wife. Chapter 7 is very short (10 pages) and weak. It could use a better treatment, but it's done. I will take a good long break, without editing 5-7 for some time. I have no idea if anyone will use or even read all of this crap but its done. For a quick and easy warm up project it's taken me over one year to write. UGH! and Hooray all at the same time.

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Every small thing usually ends up taking a very long time. I hope you had some fun doing this project. If it gets published or if you make it publish in another way I'm very curios and interested to take a look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amraphael,

    Chapters 4-7 have not been edited at all, not even by me, but if you'd like to have a look I can email you what I've written. It's in a word 2007 format, but I can easily convert it to PDF. Just let me know if you want a peak.

    No pressure of course, it's very long, I think the whole thing clocks in around 350 pages.

    Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please do, that would be great bedtime reading! If you can make it a pdf I can read it in my phone too. Do you have my email?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amraphael,

    I do have your email. I just sent you all seven chapters. Thanks for being interested.

    Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ernie, it's been a while since the last time we have contacted each other and I have some news to share. After I had finished writing The Temple of Ka Mon Ra, I was planning to do a 4th edition Dungeons and Dragons Adventure Module.

    I would like to send you the material for this module to be placed on your blog,unfortunatly, I have recently changed my email address and lost my old contact list. This is my new email address
    david_j_zewalk@att.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth