Keep on the Borderlands - DMFI Edition

Hey,

I've been working with Carlo on the DMFI edition of B2: Keep on the Borderlands. Actually it would be much more accurate to say Carlo has been working on the DMFI edition of Keep on the Borderlands, and I've helped answer questions and gather screen shots of the maps for the DM to use.

The DMFI wands are integrated with the mod and Carlo has done a bang up job of the player and DM documentation.

The mod should be up on the vault, under the same entry as the original mod in the near future. Carlo is waiting for the 1.13 patch to be released to make sure there are no issues.

Here are some specs on the modl

Module PC Level Range
1-3

Suggested Number of PCs
4-6 (fewer if multiple NPC companions are used)

Play Time:
10-12 hours

Setting:
May be placed in any desired campaign setting

Keep your eyes here and on the vault for the release of this mod. I rarely get to play multiplayer and am an old DM, but strongly feel this NWN should be played multiplayer or best yet with a DM. I am thrilled to see this mod on the way.

Many thanks and kudos to Carlo.

Ernie

Comments

  1. That's just great! I've recently played KotB with my wife and it worked great, but a DMFI adaptation is even cooler. I might use this to convince my NWN1-group to move on to NWN2 :)

    Glad to see that you still is in the influence sphere of NWN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm never going to completely put it down. I'm a junkie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth