Hythum, Tomoachan, and Lego Star Wars

I am building NPCs and witting dialog for Hythum. My time has been limited so I have not made too much progress but I am moving forward. I've decided to re-write dialog as I go rather than import it. I can improve upon what I have written and the scripting options are much more robust in NWN2. So far I'm enjoying it but don't expect as many screen shots for a while.

I have some fun personal obligations over the next few weeks so there will probably be a work slow down ahead.

Tomoachan is nearing 5000 downloads and has an overall rating of 8.72. It should make the hall of fame when I cross the 5000 mark which is pretty cool. Downloads are coming in at a trickle so it will be interesting to see if I make it in June or July. Keep on the Borderlands has 13000+ downloads but I think Tomoachan is a better mod. Rather curious, but it was out first, it supports multiplayer and was out very early driving more people to it.

I've been playing quite a big of Lego Star Wars II The Original Trilogy with my middle son. He is having a blast. I enjoy playing with him but get a little tired of the game and don't have too much patience for it. I do however have loads of patience for my son.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth