Neverwinter Podcast

This post will be woefully inadequate. I have only one or two minutes to write and a length post on this subject will be coming probably later this afternoon or tonight. Last night I was interviewed by Michele aka Liso from NeverwinterPodcast. After the interview I had a chance to chat with Michele and Jay. Jay is also one of the principle people involved with the podcast.

I have a lot to write about the experience, but don't have time to post my thoughts this morning.

For now I wanted to say Michele and Jay (and Trey) all rock! I had so much fun and was so happy to participate in what they are doing. Michele and Jay were absolutely fantastics. My interview will be up in a few weeks, but if you haven't listened to their podcasts, run don't walk to http://www.neverwinternightspodcast.com/ and check out their fabulous work.

I will post at length later.

Michele and Jay thanks for the opportunity and thank you even more for the very enjoyable chat afterwards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth