I've been bumped - GASP!

Oh the horror! I've been bumped from NeverwinterPodcast #39 to http://www.neverwinternightspodcast.com/ #40. Jay, one of the hosts wrote me this morning explaining that The Academy of Modding Excellence which I posted about recently will be giving out awards soon and wanted to get some time sensitive information out the community, hence the switch in schedule.

I jokingly gave Jay a hard time, and let him know that was fine with me and made perfect sense. The information in my interview is in no way time sensitive so it's a very logical change. I listen to every podcast and remain excited about both episode 39 and episode 40. I have no problem with the change.

If you are not listening to nwpodcast, you should be. It's really great stuff, and Jay, Trey and Michele are a terrific bunch of people. The interview and post interview conversation I participated in were fun and memorable.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Maps for B4 The Lost City

Evil Stronghold