MotB - Stuck

I'm stuck in MotB and I'm not sure why. I've consulted a walkthrough and I should not be stuck. My journal also indicates I should not be stuck.

* * * Spoilers ahead * * *

I'm in act to at the Red Wizard Academy trying to get the four souls needed to open the door in the headmistresses tower. I have completed the mephit puzzle, I did the mirror/reflection, restored the soul to the guy with the false soul, and I've given the fused soul to the demons. The journal says I've got what I need to open the door. The walkthrough says I have everything.

When I tried the door it let me put three of the four in place and that was it. I'm not sure which one I'm missing. Either I never got it or dropped it somewhere.

That's a lot to redo.

It looks like others have hit this:
Read the bioware forum here
Perhaps it's just lying on the floor. I'll have to go look around for it.

Pain in the neck. :-(

*** END SPOILER ***

Comments

  1. I missed the soul housings on the bookcase shelf first time through, just because of the angle and viewpoint i normally play with obscuring them - took me ages to figure that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed that for a while too. I found a command line solution to give myself the fourth soul to open the door. Hopefully that works. I can't tell which of the four is missing, so the alternative it to replay most of the academy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth