Need a break, burn out?

I might need to take a break from Keep on the Borderlands. I am enjoying it, but I want to play a few games for a while and focus on my kids. I enjoy writing but feel overly focused on it when I get going to the point where I miss other things.

I write this stuff because I enjoy working solo on this type of project but I have considered working with others on future projects or perhaps even this one. I'm just not sure. I realize mod building isn't writing, but writing tends to be a solitary activity which is part of what I enjoy.

Maybe a break will help. I feel obligated to finish what I've started and I miss it when I step away, but I feel like I'm missing out on things when I work on it all the time. I become very obsessive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Maps for B4 The Lost City

Evil Stronghold