2006 Module of the Year

NWVault has listed the entries for the 2006 module of the year. Hidden Shrine of Tomoachan, Hythum and Hythum II were up for 2004 mod of the year or 2005 mod of the year, but they didn't do particularly well. Although each mod made the Hall of Fame and were very well received they didn't do too well in the running for mod of the year. They got some votes, but were somewhere in the middle of the pack.

This year Eye of the Serpent is up for Mod of the Year 2006. I have no problem with how things went in previous years, and I don't expect Eye of the Serpent to win this year. I am pleased with my modules, but I think there are better far more deserving mods that should win.

... but as they say. I am thrilled just to be including in the list of eligible mods.

* Edited *

You know I looked at the list and noticed Hythum II is on the list of nominees. Something is wrong with their list. I know Hythum II was up for 2005 mod of the year, and I think Eye may have been up last year too. If they have they shouldn't be up again.

Comments

  1. Looks like they fixed their list, and my mods are no longer on it. This makes since as both were considered last year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Hang it up?