What I'm playing and working on

I've stopped with Age of Empires III for a little bit, but holy cow did I log a lot of hours playing that game. I'm replaying Half Life 2 right now.

Most of my time is going towards movie editing. Each year I make a family DVD that's about 30 minutes in length as a gift to grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc... I've a version complete and will watch it with my wife and kids for feedback. I had loads of problems rendering the final DVD which gave me flash backs to NWN2 mod crashes and corruption, but I did eventually get it to render.

I may make a couple of movies for my kids, to give to them at Christmas. I used a small green screen and I plan to have their toys eating our house or driving up in our driveway. I think they will get a kick out of it.

I've got to make the family holiday card, and it's kid party central this weekend.

We had my office party last night (very fun) and my kids have a few parties to attend today. Busy but it should be good.

Hope all is well out there in NWN/RPG world!

Comments

  1. Jonny and I are going to play *Assassins Creed* next Direct2Drive has it $20 off :D So instead of $100.00 for 2 copies, we're only going to pay $60. I have been wanting to play this one for a while.

    Oh! I wanna play the new Prince of Persia too!

    Does anyone else find themselves budgeting for games they want? LOL

    "Waves to Ernie!" miss ya bunches dude'ness!

    Regards
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell you what I want to play. A really good star trek starship combat simulator. Only they haven't ever made one.

    I'm looking forward to Starcraft II, and perhaps the current NWN2 expansion.

    *waves back happily* Miss you too Liso. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ernie,
    it's great to hear the you don't just sit there, bored, having nothing to do now that you have put down the toolset for good. :)

    HL2 was a very good gaming experience (when I had all the gfx card issues sorted out). I'll revisit Fallout 3 after finishing my MotB session and Indira Lightfoots Trial & Error. Then I'll wait for Dragon Age. It slowly gains influence on me and I'm now really positive.

    Take care man!

    /A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks man, always a pleasure to hear from you. Hope that Zork is coming along steadily. It looks extremely impressive.

    It looked like you were doing some remodeling around the house. I hope that goes well too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Evil Stronghold

Maps for B4 The Lost City