Lost Star Wars Scene

I actually had the wrong clip posted... sorry about that...

Comments

  1. Pretty funny. Though I actually prefered the previous scene you posted, having never seen it before. It gave me new insights into the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps I'll put the original back up too! I thought this was pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was funny. Thanks.
    BTW I enjoyed the first clip too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was really funny. :D I can't remember Darth Vader saying stuff like that ... :D Perhaps that's what he was thinking. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you liked it! There were others but they were a bit off color and I didn't want to post them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth