Dark Avenger - Hythum

I've been playing Dark Avenger Part 2 (finally). It's the first mod I've played since I stopped modding. So far it lives up the first part and the area design is better than the original, it's very moody and really contributes effectively to the story, some of the tactical situations are interesting too, the open battle comes to mind right away. It's a great deal of fun and I've got to give two thumbs up to Wyrin for a job very well done. I'll write more when I've finished it.

I've talked to Skunkeen about Hythum, and he's going to take a look at my wiki, notes, and finished areas. I've offered them to him if he'd like to try to make use of them. The odds of me returning to modding are decreasing each day, although my closest friends all smile when I tell them I'm done and refuse to believe me.

Comments

  1. Sad to hear that you retiring. Don't feel bad about it as you have stolen so many hundreds, maybe thousands of hours from the NWN1/2 gamers. In return we got to visit places we never seen before, adventure, death, sorrow and lots of fun.

    I'm glad to see hope for Hythum as it was a fine module I'd played two times with different MP-teams.

    I'm looking forward to see your Hallowen contribution and hope I can trick you into beta testing Zork later this autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zork is on my must play list.

    I really appreciate your comments, the unexpected benefit of modding has been making the acquaintance of so many talented and pleasant people, such as yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth