Hythum Inspired Artwork

I gave my oldest son, who is 11, a copy of Neverwinter Nights 1 for Christmas and we recently played through one of my modules, Hythum. We had a great time, and although I like the module when I wrote it, now it seems a bit simplistic. The modules I've played since have been quite impressive. My son is a talented artist, and I don't think that's just fatherly pride speaking. He drew about 20 sketches inspired by Hythum. I've scanned a handful to share in this blog.

The above sketch features my son's character Hadish Wolf Bane a half orc barbarian (top middle) and mine Bognar Cleavestone, adwarven cleric.

This is a sketch of King Brisco an, NPC who plays a prominent part in Hythum.


Another portrait of my son's character, Hadish the half orc Barbarian.

Although unfinished, this sketch of the dragon Gorgoroth is one of my favorites.


This final picture is inspired by another module, a conversion of a Paper and Pencil module, Eye of the Serpent.

My son and I are presently working through Hythum II: The Halls of Kilgirn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth