Paper and Pencil Project

I have been writing a 4th Edition Paper and Pencil version of Hythum since last Fall. I'm through the first 3 and half sections and it clocks in at nearly 150 pages, I'm guessing it will be 200 - 300 pages when I'm done. I'm not quite sure where to post it or how to distribute it, or if anyone will ever read or use it.

I wrote to Hal over at rpgmp3.com last Summer/Fall and asked if he'd look at what I was writing. He was nice enough to agree, but I had no idea it would wind up being this long. I don't really feel like I can hold him to his kind offer, but when I get more done I intend to ask him and perhaps send it along.

It's in dire need of proof reading which is not my strong suit. My wife has offered to proof it, but D&D content is unusual to say the least and it may be difficult for her to get through it.

I've been travelling on vacation with the family so its been a few weeks and with the onset of summer I'm outside more and writing less.

Comments

  1. Hi, I'll read of course! Good to see that you haven't given up on it and that you have a good pace. Take care Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sir. Nice to hear from you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth