Zork for NWN2 is out!!!

He did it! He finished it! Zork for NWN2 by Amraphael is complete.

Amraphael has been a pleasure to correspond with over the past couple of years. He provided me with an amazing Airship model for my unfinished NWN2 version of Hythum and I am thrilled that a his project is complete. He certainly put a tremendous amount of effort into it.

It's been 10+ months since I've played or modded for NWN2, but I may have to crack the game out to give Zork a try.

Way to go Amraphael!

Comments

  1. Hey, you're alive!!! :) Well I sort of know that because I saw that hilarious Star Trek Happy Meal clip on your personal blog. If they ever run that again I start eating their burgers!

    Thanks for mentioning the module. It was an almost never ending journey to make it fly but it feels really good. Hope you find the time to give it a go sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm alive, just not modding at the moment. :-)

    I do post on my personal blog regularly and I'm around on Facebook too.

    I hope all is well with you good sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "at the moment"....??
    ;)
    good to hear form you

    ReplyDelete
  4. * Ernie nervously shuffles from side to side and refuses to make eye contact. *

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth