April 11th?

Has it really been since April 11th since I posted on this blog.

ZOIKS!

What have I been up to? Believe it or not, not a bit of NWN2 since the end of the Halloween mod. I suppose I've posted here or when someone rates a mod, but not anything of weight.

I have been playing games on and off. I really got hooked on Medieval Total War I and II, amazing highly addictive stuff. I've also been playing a bit of Thief 3 and an old Indiana Jones PC game from 2003.

In general less time playing games and more time reading and hanging with my kids.

Comments

  1. Maybe time to put your kids to work? I'd guess a healthy bunch of kids could make about 3-5 good modules per year provided coaching from an experienced builder like yourself

    :) :) Just kidding. Nice to read that you have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd really like to get them going on a traditional D&D game. The youngest needs to have stronger reading skills but we've been playing the old Dungeon board game and he loves it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth