Old Games

I've picked up some old games and am having a very good time with them.

I've been playing Thief Deadly Shadows (aka Thief 3). I loved the first one and the 3rd does not disappoint.

I picked up Medieval Total War Gold. Dated graphics, but a fabulous game. The latest total war looks incredible, but I didn't want to spend the money and wasn't sure if my computer would cut the mustard.

Finally I picked up Indiana Jones and the Emporor's Tomb. This is a nod to my kids who love Indiana Jones. I'm not a huge fan of the lego games that are out now. They are fine, but I get bored pretty quick. Hopefully this will be a treat for me and my kids.

I've spend the rest of my time reading, SQL 2008, Asp.net 3.5, AJAX, Social Networking Asp.net 3.5 and AJAX, Web 2.0 Portals with ASP.net 3.5 and AJAX. Windows server 2008. IIS 7.0. Lots and lots of reading for work.

Comments

  1. Hey, NWN2 is getting up there in years too! Could give that another spin. I hear it's lots of fun.

    Just kidding. Glad to hear you're having a good time with other things.

    I'm glad too that I don't have your reading list though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ernie - I loved Thief: Deadly Shadows!

    And yeah - that reading list... let's just say I'd definitely use them to help me fall asleep at night! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried playing the second Thief game a little while ago, and discovered that it will not run on Windows XP. :( At least, it starts (sometimes) and then crashes for no apparent reason (other than the obvius that XP is not listed as supported). I have a Windows ME computer I can run it on, but I will wait a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how addictive Medieval Total War is. I need to pick up a more recent Total War game at some point.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth