5e Conversion Guide with Maps for T1-4 The Temple of Elemental Evil


 A 5e Conversion guide and maps for the T1-T4 The Temple of Elemental Evil have been posted at DMs Guild.  Enjoy

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/353963/The-Temple-of-Elemental-Evil-5E-Conversion-Guide-with-Maps

5e D&D conversion of the various monsters, magic items, and creatures encounters for T1-4: The Temple of Elemental Evil.  The conversion guide is 78 pages.  In addition, 19 maps at 70 DPI are included, ready for online use. Grid and no-grid variants of each map are provided.

Maps include:

  • The Village of Hommlet
  • Inn of The Welcome Wench
  • Traders’ Establishment
  • Church of St. Cuthbert
  • Guard Tower
  • Ruins of the Moathouse
  • Moathouse Dungeons
  • Nulb
  • Tower Ruins
  • The Temple (exterior)
  • Two variants of the temple exterior are provided.
  • The second variant is provided as a single composite map and as smaller sections.
  • The Temple (interior)
  • Dungeon Level 1
  • Dungeon Level 2
  • Dungeon Level 3
  • Dungeon Level 4
  • Air Elemental Node
  • Earth Elemental Node
  • Fire Elemental Node
  • Water Elemental Node

Comments

  1. thanks for doing the ddvt file export for this it has saved me a lot of time for when i run this classic in the new year. I run most of my in Fantasygrounds.com and I have done quite few official conversions of adventures for running on Fantasy Grounds. I have also few conversions on drivethru/Dms guild where i have collaborated with other creators like your self to publish a fantasy grounds conversion. For example I took some maps and conversion notes for the classic 3.5 module "the Red hand of Doom" and converted them into a usable module for sale on the Dm's Guild which the creator of the maps took thirds of the cover price and i took the remainder. Would you be interested in doing the same for TOEE?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. I assume this is Michael D from DMsGuild\Drive through RPG. I appreciate the feedback on this. I've got a lot of conversions and a few original adventures posted https://enoa4rpg.blogspot.com/p/publications.html I would be open to building out some adventures with additional Fandasygrounds support. TOEE might be tricky, it's my only adventure where I already have a partner and co-author (Andrew James Woodyard). We already split proceeds from the adventure 50/50. It's one of my most popular adventures in terms of sales. WG4 Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun, B2 Keep on the Borderlans and N1 Against the Cult of the Reptile God are also doing well. The first dragonlance module DL was doing ok and with the release of new Dragonlance content its really picking up. It might be easier to explore a module where things aren't already split, but I could always reach out to Andrew and see if he is interested. Drop me a line at ernie.noa@gmail.com Weather we find a way to partner up or not, I am very happy that you are getting value out of the DDVT files.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

Hang it up?

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth