Star Trek XI Trailer

Oh... this is where I will be next May.

Comments

  1. Looks promising so I hope it'll be a good one. Of course it'll be good, IT'S STAR TREK!
    Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. It's by J.J. Abrams who's produced Lost, Mission Impossible III and Alias. Not a bad resume. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. drool. looking forward to this - just hoping scotty isn't too much comic relief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aye laddie, too much comic relief would be a bad thing. The trailer looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to walk into this movie with excitement and an open mind, and with the full recognition that continuety went out the window looooong before Abrams took the helm.

    Personally, I think this will be awesome. At least, I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll see, but I am also quite hopeful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Evil Stronghold

5e Conversion Guide of S4 The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth

Hang it up?