Hehe, that's funny in two ways. The first one is the commercial in it self. The next one is that I use to claim that I invented this blanket with arms back in the 80's. The only difference is that it was knitted :)
A 5e Conversion guide and maps for the T1-T4 The Temple of Elemental Evil have been posted at DMs Guild. Enjoy https://www.dmsguild.com/product/353963/The-Temple-of-Elemental-Evil-5E-Conversion-Guide-with-Maps 5e D&D conversion of the various monsters, magic items, and creatures encounters for T1-4: The Temple of Elemental Evil. The conversion guide is 78 pages. In addition, 19 maps at 70 DPI are included, ready for online use. Grid and no-grid variants of each map are provided. Maps include: The Village of Hommlet Inn of The Welcome Wench Traders’ Establishment Church of St. Cuthbert Guard Tower Ruins of the Moathouse Moathouse Dungeons Nulb Tower Ruins The Temple (exterior) Two variants of the temple exterior are provided. The second variant is provided as a single composite map and as smaller sections. The Temple (interior) Dungeon Level 1 Dungeon Level 2 Dungeon Level 3 Dungeon Level 4 Air Elemental Node Earth Elemental Node Fire Elemental Node Water Elem...
Some screenshots from todays work on Hythum. I've been putting this area together all week and it's nearly done. If I have been producing like this during my entire recovery I'd be sitting pretty. Oh well. I don't like some of the weeds in the middle of the road and need to clean them up but overall I am quite happy with what I have.
Hey Folks, I am officially taking a modding Hiatus. How long? I don't know. I am going to help with a DMFI related adaptation of Keep on the Borderlands, but then I'm turning off the editor for a while. My friend Bruce (aka Darmok) said, maybe modding is more of a winter sport. Perhaps? I don't know. I just know I need to get away from it for a while. I've always joked it's like an addiction and it really is. I feel like I'm in a good place right now. Tomochan just made the hall of fame and received an AME award. I have more hours than I can count poured into Hythum. The area design is done. The plot outline is done and I have dialog done for maybe 5-10% of the mod. It's hard to put it down with so much poured into it. Now for the guilt. Amraphael made an amazing airship model for me to use in this mod. I feel a great deal of gratitude and quite a bit of guilt for stepping away from something that he put so much effort into. I written to a frie...
Hehe, that's funny in two ways. The first one is the commercial in it self. The next one is that I use to claim that I invented this blanket with arms back in the 80's. The only difference is that it was knitted :)
ReplyDeleteTake care Ernie!
For that monastery look.
ReplyDeleteSure, take this to a ball game... Who would dare.
Too silly.
My wife cracked up when I showed this to her, but then she said she wants one.
ReplyDeletePretty funny.
What do people sing at the campfire while wearing one of these things? Gregorian chant? :p
ReplyDeleteThat's too funny. I should do my own version of the commercial with the gregorian chant as a soundtrack.
ReplyDeleteNow everyone can look like an evil Red Wizard of Thay! It's great... I want a dozen.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was a fake SNL commercial the first time I saw it.
ReplyDeleteWAY too funny. Guess I should go buy one for the sheer entertainment value.
I decided I invented this years ago when I would put my long bath robe on backwards for the same reason! LOL ok, I just admitted that! really!
ReplyDeleteWell I've purchased one for my wife as a Christmas present. After laughing hysterically at the ad, she said 'yes I want one'. Too cool
ReplyDelete